NUC Recruitment 2020/2021
In anticipation to the upcoming 2020 NUC Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join NUC Recruitment or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2020 National University Commission Recruitment
Before applying for the NUC Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
The Requirements for obtaining 2020 NUC Recruitment Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 45 years of Age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.