AKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out
Akwa Ibom State University, Uyo (AKSU) Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out
AKSU Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Online applications are invited from qualified UTME candidates and as well as Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- ONLY Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (aksu.edu.ng/portal) from Monday, July 27, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Exercise:
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, July 27, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020.
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule:
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page