Bells University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
Bells University of Technology (BUT) is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Bells University post UTME form below.
Bells University of Technology, Ota invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
Bells University Admission General Requirements.
- Intending Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form.
Application Form:=N= 2,500:00Admission Processing:=N= 3,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
RECOMMENDED: Bells University of Technology School Fees Schedule.
NOTE: All Enquiries related to regular undergraduate admissions, should be directed to the Undergraduate Admissions Officer, Mr. O. A. Adelowo via:
Tel: (081) 84442354, (081) 14545150, (081) 24606042..
Email: email@example.com (for Regular Undergraduate Admissions)