Another Rich Sugar Mummy Based in USA Is Searching for a ToyBoy

Another Rich Sugar Mummy Based in USA Is Searching for a ToyBoy

Another sugar mummy, this time, a very rich and wealthy sugar mummy based in USA, is searching for a sugarboy for a mature relationship. Whenever I saw a mature relationship, I mean a relationship where there is mutual understanding of why you are connected.

Received a message from Tonya, who is based in Andover, Kansas, USA. Mrs Tonya is a divorcee. She said she dislikes people who cheats, which is why, when Tonya contacted Sugarmum.org, she clearly asked for a guy who is not in any relationship.

Mrs Tonya has two children, and is looking for a sugarboy who is ready to satisfy her. She wants a strong man, from any part of USA, who can give her 100% love and care, and promise to reciprocate the act.

Are you searching for a sugar momma in USA? Then come in, and get real instant connections.

How to Get Mrs Tonya Contacts

Take note that Mrs Tonya is a super rich Woman who works in one of the leading banks. She is 47 years old with two children who she adores.

1. To get connected with Mrs Tonya, you have to be single and not have any babymama issues.

2. You must be 23 years – 30 years old, all she needs is a sugarboy, and not a husband.

3. To get connected, you must share a brief description of yourself, including your eye color, complexion, height and hobbies. She has a weakness for beautiful eyes.

4. If your description appeals to Mrs. Tonya, she will contact you. So drop your email ID, along your description. Take note that your details are safe with us. Only Mrs Tonya will have full access to you.

5. To ensure you are chosen, please use the comment box below to share the information required from you.

You may be lucky and she picks you, then contact you for further discussion.

1. umar says

I am a young honest, kindhearted and lovely guy. I love traveling just for site seeing, like games especially sport.
    I am a man who also believe in God.
    I’m really interested
    My WhatsApp number ***7038391***

2. Joshan says

Hello sweetmums.Am a young man from Kenya looking for a sweetmum who is ready to enjoy her full time with me while enjoying herself with full bed treatment from me.Please if any sweetmum interested with to have me as a toyboy here is my Whatsapp number +***70400***8

3. OLAMIDE says

Whatsapp +***90***98944

Hello am JUN from philippines. Short to know about me am
    Sencere honest an kind.
    Whtsap. +six three nine one seven six three five two two five zero

How are u sweet darling Tonya, am Kadenge from Kenya and have liked u with all my heart, soul and strength, ready to deliver my African love to u honey***;pliz write to me if interested and also can call me on +***7***55445!

6. Onas says

The name is Onas
    I’m age 25
    I am 6.7 tall
    I’m brown in color
    I’m dat sugar toy u ar looking 4 bcoz
    1. I’m sick nd tired of heart break 4m people of my age, i kw having u in my life i would be happy nd i would make u feel Happy in your everyday life.
    Here ar my details 2 contact me directly
    +***81001***26
    +***9018776144
    Pls i will b more alive if I’m been contacted by my sugar

7. nyben says

+***7060***490/+***902109***4

8. Maleek says

Hello Tonya
    How you doing,you look gorgeous and beautiful
    my name is maleek from Nigeria the most populous black nation in Africa
    I am tall dark ***y and git a lit of energy
    the most important thing I do is to satisfy my lady.

9. Vijay says

How are you dear
    How is your life going on
    We chat to knw abd us more details email to me
    I am waiting

Best regards
    Vijay

10. Francis kadenge says

Hi dear, amom mombasa kenya and have liked u and ready to love u to the end if possible marriage to follow,pliz write me soon or call me on +***7***55445.

11. Francis kadenge says

Hi dear, am kadenge from mombasa kenya and have liked u and ready to love u to the end if possible marriage to follow,pliz write me soon or call me on +***7***55445.

12. David Asante says

Hi Mrs Tonya , I’m David from Ghana and I would like to be your guy you are looking for . I am so active in terms of your needs . I am Fair in complexion , 5’8 tall feet , I have black eyes and a very unique humour . Let’s connect to each other to show the true love both of us has designed for each other . I am 30 years . This is my email address davidasante474**********