Join New WhatsApp Group for Real Sugar Mama Connection Now

Join New WhatsApp Group for Real Sugar Mama Connection Now

There are WhatsApp groups that connect you to real sugar Mummies but costs more than $500 to join them, where you get to pay monthly to be a member. But this current new WhatsApp group is hot and comes with great benefits.

There are lots of advantages you’ll get when you decide to join this WhatsApp group for real sugar mummy connection. Please take note that there are some requirements, before joining.

Here’s a Secret: I Will Spoil you with Money if You Can Handle Me Well – Sugar Mama in Lagos State

Also Checkout: Thick Sugar Mama in Nigeria

Also See: Free sugar mummy Phone Numbers – Call Her NOW!

This Whatsapp group is for matured minds alone, so age matters a lot. We would have started from Age 25, but due to the request from sugar mummies, I decided to start the age requirement from 18 years and above. Because, I discovered that some young ladies, yet to be 28years old, wants to date guys from the age 18 and above.

If you want to join this new WhatsApp dating group for sugar mummies, please follow the guidelines below.

You can also download this sugar mummy dating app free.

Disclaimer: Please take note that WE Never ask for any MONEY to get you connected. Anyone that asks for money on our behalf is purely lying. Never pay anyone for sugar mummy connections.

How to Join WhatsApp Group Chat for Sugar Mama Connection

It is absolutely free to join, and you get to view pictures of these Ladies, women and chat with them. As a guy searching for sugar mummies, you can also check out the sugar mummies you need, discuss what you can offer, etc

Take note that these ladies have the money to take care of you, and if anyone doesn’t want to chat with you, don’t disturb them, or you will be permanently banned from this group.

If you think you are qualified, you can apply by following the guidelines shared below:

• You are to share a brief description of yourself. So we can know you better.
  • To make sure you are selected and added to this wonderful group, share your current location, Not local government, just your current state of Resident.
  • Phone number or email for confirmation and contacts. ( I won’t publish them)
  • Your Age
  • Complexion and all other information that best describes you.

When you do, I will add you to this group and you get to start chatting immediately.

1. David Asante says

Hi, I’m David Asante from Ghana , who is a graphic designer . l am smart , articulate and outgoing person . l like visiting the beach and making friends all over . l am fair in complexion and 35 years of age . l would like to join the sugar mummy WhatsApp group to search for the right woman for marriage . l want to build a big foundation house for the needy in future . Hope to hear from you soon .

1. David Asante says

This is my WhatsApp number +***24***7292

1. Johnson says

Fair in complexion***;average height but not up to 6 feet’s. Lover of aged ladies .my WhatsApp number ***49******

2. David Asante says

This is my WhatsApp number +***24***7292

3. Tshepo says

Hello

4. Mesud says

Hi I’m from Ethiopia

1. Kunle says

I am a nice caring young man of 45yrs of age who is ready to take responsibility for my action .call me ***71613431

5. Albert says

I am from Nairobi, Kenya. l would like to be joined in your WhatsApp group

6. irenus says

hi my name is irenis from Abuja am 2o yrs
    plus connect me
    my number is
    ***15803***

1. Jamaris Murray says

I would like to join your what’s app group

7. Nonso says

***368***66
    Lovely

8. JB says

Am JB from Ghana,am twenty years old and am lovely person,cool,understanding,good listening ,romantic and love going to beach this my whatsapp number+23***2860***

9. isaac john says

my name is Isaac John I am 20yrs old and I need a sugar mummy that I will **** so well and I will get well treated I live in Jos plateau state and ready for hook up at anywhere

10. ***53671584 says

hi am Goodluck nice good am 30 trust me and a try we convinced you .

11. Solomon says

I’m Solomon I’m currently residing in port Harcourt
    I’m 20 years
    ***77478476
    iamsolohit**********

12. Austine Omorogbe says

Am Austine from west Africa, precisely Nigeria. Tall, slim, sincere, humorous, educated.
    I am 45yrs.
    Email: omoiyare2018**********

13. Raphael says

I can handle you contact me ***38******

14. Johnson says

Am Johnson thankGod I live in port Harcourt fair in complexion I need sugar mummy seriously

15. Joshan says

Hello admin?Am Joshan from Kenya 28yrs.Am also a hardworking young man,well educated,loving,caring and also hot in playing bedroom games.Please admin add me to Sugarmummie whatsapp group.My Whatsapp number is +***70400***8

16. ben says

Your Comment I love you so much if you can be with me I we be happy

17. Kekere oluwatosin says

Add me to the sugar mummies whatsapp group .my number is ***3***4531
    Hope to hear from you soon.

18. Lindaukuhle Demetrio Mabaso says

I’m a tall Dark and handsome 22 year old from Pretoria i love woman twice my age cause they seem to be the only woman that can handle my hardware

WhatsApp me here 0760730934

19. Lindaukuhle Demetrio Mabaso says

Hi my name is Demetrio age 22 from Pretoria I wanna join the sugarmama whatsapp group to find a woman twice my age who needs a little youthful love and care.

20. love muchi says

I’m love muchi from Zambia,a social worker,I love to be hooked by a sugar mummy who is matured.im 1.3 tall, weight 75, smooth dark complexion with white eyes. Whatsapp me on 09***61002

21. Baba seidu says

Hi, I am Seidu, a trainee teacher from the Northern region of Ghana and I want to join your group, I am funny, like to joke and make people happy, like watching adventure movies, I am 27 years of age, black in complexion. It takes a long time to find true love and to reason and know the value of a good woman, I have been broken hearted several times but I know it’s not all that are like that, so please kindly grant me the opportunity to be a part of your group to find a patterner, here is my number 0***604835/+******604834

22. James nthigah says

Am James Murimi from Thika am a university student currently studying computer engineering Am 20 years medium tall clean and determined ***;.I just want a sugarmummy for love in exchange for her support financially***;I will show her love ***;***;eager to get one.

23. kola says

my Name is kola, am living in Ogun state, am a past student of national open university of Nigeria, political science student, am shocklate in complexion, pls I need a boost Ladies fat sugar mama, pls I can not play you am good on bad pls try me, my phone Number is ***30***525, thanks I will be glad if my message can be consided

24. Jay says

876******3

25. Myinas says

Hi everyone am Myinas abj Nigeria I love to join you sugar mummy in this group to search, and if any one is interested in me pls this my contact ***46383332 hight 5.8 not fat chocolate in color

26. JobJohn says

Hi am John from abuja am 26 years of age am interested in joining the WhatsApp group please add me so I can find love am single and ready to mingle this is my WhatsApp number +***8102806***

27. Pelson love says

Add me on Whatsapp +***814587***8

28. Abraham Ndege says

I am Abraham Ndege from Nairobi, I am tall and brown. I am 22 yrs old I could like to meet a sugarmamie just for fan, I really do hope I will get one hear.

29. Benny says

Hi am Ben by name and this my WhatsApp number.. ***7***6645

30. Kamal says

I need you in my life

31. Kelly says

I’m Kelly, I will like to join your WhatsApp group ***3******8

32. calliboy says

my is calliboy i am in lagos. i need a sugar mummy . am fair in complexion . i am 27years old.

33. Abiodun says

My name is Abiodun I’m 26 years dark in complexion, about 5’7 tall I live in Abuja but available to travel I’m a graduate of economics I’m well hung, respectful,neat, I **** ***** well and **** good***; My WhatsApp number is ******27330***;. Looking for sugar mummy in Abuja and it’s environment hope I will be lucky

34. victor says

add me on whatsapp, ***80204726

35. H***an Isah says

I am Tall, Athletic Structure, and lanky. Consentrative in my dealing.
    This my phone number ***1***4***
    Am from Nasarawa State.
    Am now 40 years old

36. Victor says

Am a 28 years old guy who loves ***. I don’t get tired on ***, I give *** asbthe woman wants it(all night, and as many rounds as possible, any styles suitable by u I cool by me. Am not too tall. No bears and am on low cut. I build muscle a little and I love swimming in a pool, gym, dancing and rocking. Am in kwara state

37. Oladhapo says

I’m oladhapo
    I’m 25 year old from Lagos leave in Abba Johnson

38. Oladhapo says

I’m oladhapo
    I’m 25 year old from Lagos leave in Abba Johnson
    ***9206***2 I’m interested in sugar mummy

39. Malvin says

Hi I’m having I’m looking for a sugar mummy he’s going to take care of me and love me and I’ll show you the love in the whole world that he has never have before I never Let Her Go and I’ll never be on good foot on to her I’ll be always there for her thank you please this my WhatsApp number anything you need for me please WhatsApp me ***864***6

40. Prince says

My name is Prince from Enugu state.

Am tall, dark and handsome.

Am 20 years old.

41. David says

Hello Admin thanks for your good work. I’m interested to join this WhatsApp group. Please add me***; Below are my lil detail.
    Name: David
    Age: 30
    Marital status: Single n searching
    Occupation: Still study
    Country: Solomon Islands
    City: Honiara
    Nationality: Solomon islander
    Region: South Pacific(Oceania)
    Phone or WhatsApp: +***84***31
    Email or Hangout: dgsulz77**********

42. Tony says

I’m Tony Joe from delta state Nigeria, i need a good sugar mummy who can take of me ***51616***

43. Eric says

Am Eric, resident in Lagos, black complexioned, tall, friendly. I don’t smoke or drink. Here is my WhatsApp number ***70991458

44. Desmond Chidi says

Am interested in your offer to be a good compliment of a sweet n ***y lady who is out to have fun n enjoy herself, my name is Desmond I hail from IMO state n also a graduate of IMO state university. Am average in height n chocolate in complexio with black hair. Am good looking, speaks English n Igbo fluently.