Single Mom Has Accepted Your Request – Congratulations!

Single Mom Has Accepted Your Request
Single Mom Has Accepted Your Request

A rich single mom from London is seeking to meet a cheerful and funny gentleman who loves children and is family oriented to be her partner.

This is the message she sent us…
Hello online dating site, my name is Sonia, a single mom from London. I am a hardworking entrepreneur who owns and manage her own beauty and hair salon. I eat a lot, smile a lot, talk a lot, play a lot, laugh a lot and gossip a lot.

I am a simple and jovial person who have been taken advantage of severally because of my naive nature and blind trust in people. I easily believe in people, I love to think there is good in everyone but life has taught me otherwise after many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never leave me in this lifetime.

Am a calm, easy going and understanding person. Single mom from London hobbies are cooking, taking care of her baby and pet, watching movies and exercising daily. She would love to meet an adventurous and kind hearted person who knows how to be happy and make others happy as well.

This gorgeous single mom from London wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Someone she can easily communicate and relate with.

She is ready to buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $5000, provided you are always there to satisfy her whenever she needs you.

1. Daniel says

Hi am Daniel a goal achiever,spiritual oriented, honest,faithful, understands the ups and downs of life,compatible, future driven,confidential, I am committed to a relationship, p***ionate, romantic and loving
    Please call or what’s up me on 0205281122
    Nice meeting you.

2. Muhammad says

Yes I’m interested

3. Webblow says

Hi gorges laid whatsapp me on that number +27838****** im owls available or call me my name is webblow i live in south Africa im 26yrs old i will be happy to hear from you

4. Alex says

Hello Sonia,
    I am Alex. It is going to be an absolute pleasure to meet you and baby. I am a good looking 29 y.o currently in PHX, Az, USA. I love being out doors but also love to spend a whole day just relaxing inside on the couch , jacuzzi, shower or in our bed with you ALL DAY 😁!! I am an intelligent fun and very***;. creative person😘 who never lets things get boring! I can’t wait to hear your voice! You can get ahold of me at my email. Or
    Hangout: anon.0.mox1**********
    Telegram: @ALL4YOU22
    CALL/TEXT (602) 904-***6

1. Mafabi Eriya says

Mafabi Eriya from Uganda, Kampala am good man on the bed please am serious looking for a serious sugar mummy from any country am ready to satisfy her with love

5. Purna says

aashiqtamang86@gmail dot com this is my email

6. Nigeria obumnaeme says

Hello baby.
    My name is obumnaeme I’m from Nigeria.
    I may be the kind of a guy you need in your life, just a try and your time. I’m sure I may be the one.
    Here is my number. +***9053320851

7. Femi says

Am interested

8. Ganie says

Hie am ganie frm malawi my number is +2765***317 call me am so interested wth u

9. CoryDoddon says

Sonia here is my email c0dvill3**********. I’m 5.1l 198 lbs blue eyes.i to am a very hard worker .I grew up on a ranch so I’m very skilled with my hands.exelant m***ager.and I love to cook..
    I’m a mature caucasion male.here waiting 4you.

10. Victor Asuquo says

I am victor, Spiritually oriented, honest, romantic, lovely, funny, goal achiever, faithful, committed and understandable in relationship, knows real value of a woman, lovers of children, P***ionate.
    Please I need s serious and loving Single mothers from any where in the world
    This my hotline and WhatsApp contact: ***41293815

11. Cesur says

Age 30 years old I am from Turkey living in Turkey I’m single I’m confident ladies I want to meet this zero WhatsApp number five hundred and sixty-three, thirty-four eight hundred and fifty a confident hand esmercesur*************

12. Saviour says

Huckup on +***8067***111

13. Amos says

Am Amos from Nigeria want to hook up with you..You gonna enjoy every bit of it am 22 of age

14. ebere says

am very happy to be in this group

Hello I’m Lawrence Boateng from Ghana am 32 years of age. I’m strong intelligent honest faithful quite humble sincere quit loving kindness and trustworthy.
    I will make you happy all the time and forget your past. I love children and can take a good care of them. I will love and Cherish you and the baby I will love her as myself. I’m mature enough to handle any woman in my life. I will not cheat on you.
    I don’t drink nor smoke. Chose me and I will make you fill like a Queen. You will never be regret of me

Hello I’m Lawrence Boateng from Ghana am 32 years of age. I’m strong intelligent honest faithful quite humble sincere understanding loving kindness and trustworthy
    I love children and can take a good care of them. Am mature enough to handle any woman in my life. I will make you fill like a Queen. I will love and Cherish you and the baby. I will love her as myself
    I premise I will love you and not cheat on you. You will be my one and only chose me and you will not regret of me
    I don’t drink nor smoke. I will make you happy all the time. I’m ready to for any tasks that you gives. Chose me and you will not regret

17. Tabsuam says

Hello my friend i like you too much sugar mammy my wathsapp number 00***58889***4

Thanks for accepting me m***age me on+***54***1402

19. Bernard ngwili says

Hi a single mom from London , this is a guy from Kenya WhatsApp no ***-07***45494 Kenya , j had send you a previous my comment adding that all your aspirations will be adhered in principal , j am all yours what are you waiting for ? , NO DRAMAS , no alcohol no smoking paving the way to have you in long hours as you wish , A very very important important aspects in human nature has to be highly taken care of by both of us shooting domestic violence to HELL bringing ever long term partnership , j very very much ***ure from bottom of my heart to be trustworthy faithful, respectful , honesty ***ured to create transparency , peace amongst , my Angel ; what else do you like me tell to understand your Prince ? , j await your noble reply wishing you a best jovial CHRISTMAS , be blessed

20. Bernard ngwili says

Hi LOVE said a lot , just pray you understand my previous faithful , trustworthy , respectful , honesty ***ured comments to my Angel , its only your preserve for connectivity if you so likened my true telling , through the ADM. , the channel hotcampusnews.com , to me ; have accepted all your aspirations in principal , may GOD bless you , j await your noble reply wishing you a best jovial CHRISTMAS ,be blessed

21. Amos says

sweetheart Thank you for accepting my request I look forward for our meeting. Will like to hook up with you for good benefits promise you its gonna be fun and you gonna enjoy every bit of it

22. Successboi says

±***813663***2 Whatsapp

23. PREM says

I agree for everything,my what,up number 011-39516522,waiting for u***;..

24. Dave says

***45832141

A Man sent me a m***age claimed he is Sonia. How is that possible?

26. wonde says

Hy soni I am intersted on you !!!!!!!!! please contact me in ma phone +***916153948
    if you wana me I am yours

27. Timo says

Hi Sonia hope you are doing good.. my name is taimoor .. 25 year old , living in sharjah ***; Interested in you . Contact me if you want to check the taste of hel and heaven , +***54798***8

28. Emlaawal says

Much have been said from many guys here in the group ( forum) but to me***; till you chat me up***;
    +***8148066049

29. Nathaniel says

My name is Nathaniel and 23years old
    This is my whatsapp number +***8157***014

30. Imran says

My name is imran i am interested

1. Imran says

056***9537 this is my number

31. Kingsley says

Hi dear am kingsley call me +***8***1***72

32. Ramkishor says

You like me

33. Azmi says

Hello my name azmi, i’m from malaysia

34. Sam says

Hi baby ilike you i wish to bé with you send me email please thanks

35. Chota Nawab says

I m from Pakistan leaving united Arab Emirate please this watsap and pohne nmabr 00***58121***6