Sugar Mummy in Athens, Greece is Searching for a Man

Sugar Mummy in Athens, Greece is Searching for a Man

A very wealthy sugar mummy in Athens, Greece is searching for a matured guy who will treat her right, respect, care and love her 100%!.

Hi there to readers of this amazing portal, I would love to introduce you to this 63 years old Sugar Mummy in Athens, Greece who is interested in meeting a young man that will love her. This Sugar Mummy in Greece says she needs a young man for a long-term dating relationship that will benefit both parties.

Amalia who is 63 years old says she needs a guy who does not indulge more in smoking or drinking since she does not smoke or do drugs.

This Matured lady says she is currently single and searching for a true lover from any part of the world who wants to be in a relationship that will benefit him financially.

Sugar Mummy in Greece Description.

I enjoyed taking good care of my health and exercise on a daily basis. This means I will really be happy to meet a guy who is energetic, does a lot of exercises and look after himself very well. I love to exercise and look forward to sharing indoor/outdoor times together with any guy who is interested in dating me.

I need a guy who will love and cherish me, and I will be paying him on a monthly basis too.

My hobbies including listening to good music and going on vacations to amazing beaches, mountains around the world.

The Type of Man I Need.

I want to meet a guy who is intellectually matured and can discuss a wide range of topics, a guy who can humor me, care and cherish me. A man with vision, integrity, wisdom, and purpose in life.

If you are only interested in getting paid without knowing me well, then don’t bother contacting me because I won’t reply to your messages. Anyone who has everything mentioned above can connect with me by dropping his contact details in the comment box for instant connection and communication.

I will be connecting with the first five persons to drop their contacts in the comment box only.

1. Bles says

I like u

2. Bles says

Now I’m in south africa

1. Bles says

I’m far from u in south africa how are we going meet I have intrest

3. Ali says

Hi dear u man is hear how to balipe the ur serious relationships married me 100% I’m ready come on visit me ail khan hear single man no married 30+ years old +6***647281 my WhatsApp number Emil alikhan75@icloud.com
    I see you pic nice ***y I like it I love u Ok

4. Joshan says

Hello my dear love from Greece?Am Joshan a respectfully young man, loving, romantic, caring and also hardworking.I have gone through what you have type in this website and feel that I meet all those requirements from a man you need to be your lover.

I can say am a man who is ready to start my new life with you promising that I will treat you like a baby who has been born a month ago,that means I will treat you with a lot of care.I know what you are looking for from someone you want to be your lover.In relationship people will not consider much about age, weight, height and anything else.

If you are in relationship with someone we consider much about trust, integrity, love and also having good attitude towards your partner.These are qualities of a decent man to a decent woman like you who deserves to be given full attention with someone her heart fall in love with.

My dear love their are so many things I will do if you will have me as your lover.Am also a man who is slow to anger, family oriented and also can sit down with a lady sharing ideas which will guide us continue having a bright future.I like mostly music local and international, reading, watching movies, traveling and also outgoing.Please I think it will be much better if we can know each other more through my WhatsApp number which is +***70400***8.

Lastly I wish you a nice moment in your life hoping that if All goes well one day we can be together while cuddle you all time.Thanks

5. Gozie ogbonna says

Good morning dear,,am Gozie from Enugu state,,I have gone through your message and am okay with,,and promise that I will love you with all my heart and treat you like new born baby if you can aspect me as your lovely guy baby***; replying to my lovely baby Greece.. so be so happy if we can get in touch on WhatsApp***;.***34365454

6. Bles says

I’m interested come to WhatsApp ***3643*** now we can make arrangements

7. Victor says

+***8087584100 add me up a good guy and caring

8. Michael Reeves says

Hello I am Mike 281 662 0028

9. jun says

Hello amalia nice to see here in this site.. am sencere honest an kind In short. hope you choose me as your forever partner in the rest of life. An connect pls my whatsapp an email to know its other. +639456077333
    jhuntelmo024**********