Sugar Mummy Tricia – In London Waiting To Connect With You – Enter Here Now

Sugar Mummy Tricia – In London Waiting To Connect With You – Enter Here Now

England Sugar Mummy Needs You – This is Tricia, a very happy and outspoken person. She is 45 years old, resides in London, England. She is a lover of nature, she is sexually straight but loves to explore.

She wants a highly responsible man who is confident yet loyal. A man who is open minded and teachable. A man who doesn’t see life so seriously. A man she can play around with and have some home fun.

Sugar mummy is not a title but a name given to a sweet older woman who can take care of you and make your life sweet. Tricia is ready to fill that vacuum. Trust me, she’s the most amazing person you’ll ever meet.

You can drop your messages to her in the comments box below, she will read them. Don’t forget to drop your email and mobile numbers in case she needs to contact you!

Good luck!

1. Prince isaac says

Am here for you baby.you can whatsapp me +***8164474979

2. Maleek says

Hi Trisia
    I’m a tall back and caring gentle man
    I must say that you are a beautiful woman that I would love to meet
    +***7017721729 you can add me up on WhatsApp so we could talk better
    I also have a job which means the only thing I need from you is good ****

3. Victor says

Hello Tricia. It would be great to get to know you. I’m ready to travel to be with you. I am 33yrs Old, 6ft tall and good looking. I love life and like to learn new things. You can chat with me on Whatsapp + 2 3 4 8 0 5 1 6 8 4 5 8 7.

4. Andre Kingstone says

Hello babes?? Leave all the stuff about cash. I want to make you happy coz I love you and not your cash. I want to give you real love dear. If interested in me plz contact me on Email: andrekingstone577********** or on whatsapp Mobile: +***7946***28

5. Samuel says

I love sugar mummy
    M good at bed
    Am 22 yrs
    Contact me ***5***4449
    Or my whatsapp

darling am francis kadenge from Kenya and happy to befriend u for a serious long term relationship if possible,my phone number is +***7***55445, pliz writr me soon or if wish t call me direct do so honey***;..!

7. Azeez says

Hi my name is Azeez, am from Nigeria 29 years. Would love to be you man. This my contact +***70***48384 or you can mail me odumosuazeez**********

8. michael says

Cool, love white babes with shaven privy, shaven armpits and generous. Don’t like babes who snore in bed, talks while sleeping, or sleep walk. Love white babes with blue-tooth kind of connectivity

9. Herman says

Hello I’m called Herman I’m 24 years old boy dark in complexion and also good charisma looking guy still being a students at the university I would be happy to be in a strong relationship with you and I’m ready to move to your country here is my watapp + 2 3 7 6 7 0 3 6 9 2 4 6

10. Yung says

Honey shall we pair for some serious hookup

11. Dominic says

hi sugar mummy hook up me +***814572028

12. Emy says

Hello***;..
    Your really pretty***; i will do anything

13. Mohammed Humayun Kabir says

Hi,my name Mohammed humayun Kabir, living United Arab Emirates my original country Bangladesh, my age 41 years you likebme you add my hangouts riponmajhi**********.