This Rich Sugar Mama In California, USA Needs Your WhatsApp Number – Click Here To Drop It |

Sugar Mommies are a rarity in our culture but we are breaking the door wide open and bringing the taboo subject to the forefront with the best Sugar Mama Dating site on the web. We have a database overflowing with the most gorgeous and generous women looking for mutually beneficial relationships with consenting adult males who don’t mind getting spoiled by well off women. These women are not looking for gold diggers; they are looking for real men who can appreciate what a rich female lover can provide in exchange for time and attention.

So if you have ever dreamed of being spoiled by a Sugar Mama, this is definitely the right place to hook up with one. Browse through the available Sugar Mommies profiles until you find your perfect match.

Meanwhile, meet this Rich and gorgeous Sugar Mama who goes by the name Priscilla Ward residing in 2303 Pin Oak Drive Long Beach, California, USA. This Sugar Mama is seriously looking for a man who will love and cherish her in eternity. She needs a man who will love and to the moon and back. A man who knows how to treat a woman right. A man who does not get angry unnecessary.

This Sugar is extremely wealthy and as such, can take total care of you. She is willing to spend large sums just to ensure you live a life of comfort and luxury as long as you continue to keep her happy and love. She is ready to make all travel arrangements for you to come down to California, U.S.A for Dating.

To date this Sugar Mama, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;

I am a lady of 35 years wanting to feel protected and loved I am not looking for fun or games; You who are reading this know that you are the right man for me, when I see you face to face I will know that you are the man of my life and I will feel the happiest woman in the world and the entire planet! I’m looking for my soulmate I want to share the rest of my life with him!!!! are you there my charming prince?? I think that I can do anything for the right man for me, I can be the perfect woman for him, I want to make someone happy with all my love and honestly

I want a man who is romantic that we can talk about various topics so that we can have a good talk. I want you to understand me, I want us to see a movie on the sofa or in the cinema eating a chicken sandwich enjoying the simple things in life, you must be honest, be open-minded to enjoy every day. I will make all travel arrangements for you to come down to the United State for Dating.

If you want to have Priscilla as your Sugar Mama, simply enter your WhatsApp number in the comment box, also tell her how you intend to love her…

1. Joshan says

Hello my dear love Priscilla?Am Joshan from Kenya.An energetic young man always jovial,well educated,loving,caring,romantic,respectfully,hot in playing bedroom games and also hardworking.

I can say it will be a great pleasure to meet you here because you are a kind of a lady I was looking for since I joined this site.A lady who is to be loved day/night until death part us.Am ready to give you a True Love which no other man gave you since you know what is Love.

Am here to prove you What does the Word Love means.I promise you I want to come to your heart and be your Special Doctor to Treat all those Wounds left behind by Unfaithful men who hurt your heart earlier.

My dear love,I have so many to do for you so please here is my whatsapp number +***70400***8 take it so that we will talk more.I love you so much my darling.

2. Nivany says

Hi Priscilla,you look so romantic out there.Nivany is my name on site,am a Ugandan aged 19.Am a romantic,simple,trustworthy,kind,humble,family oriented,p***ionate and slow to anger guy.I like watching movies,reading,hungouts,getting some fun with my soulmate.By nature i was born with a kind,caring forgiving heart.I have true lOve and i know what it means to be lOved by someone who lOves you back,am a guy who values his lOver’s happiness and it make that happiness my first priority,i will truely care for you no matter what mistakes done by you won’t change my feelings coz i know that i do play with my words sometimes but i don’t play with my heart,if say that i LOve you dear,i really do mean it and i will never finish falling in love with you.I promise.Direct contact +25***7949546, nivancliff**********

1. David Asante says

Hi my beautiful Priscilla , ***;. In fact your name goes with the word beauty . My David who is caring ,kind , obedience and respectful to all especially a beautiful woman like you . I have a good plan that will help both of us in life . I will pampa you and make you mine forever and I will let the world to know how sweet you are to me . I promise I will support you in every area of your life . I will be there for you when you needed me . I was touched by your beautiful words and I have fall in love with you . I will marry you with all the goodies of love . Just taste my love and see how sweet it is . This is my WhatsApp number +***24***7292

3. Austine Ogola says

Your Comment
    Hi Priscilla.I’m Austine from Kenya,19years old. I’m a University student.
    I’ll really love you.
    Please contact me through 0743663845

4. jeff says

Hello baby baby how are you for really am interested i wanna have a chance to talk or to chat through on phone just connect me +25***6453435 or colinjeffres**********

5. Ssekalega N***er says

Good evening baby, I’m so happy that you chose me thank you it’s +25***1711*** bye sweetie baby

Hello how are you? you are looking very pretty and saxy also I am interested in you can contact me at WhatsApp +double eight ziro one double seven six two six nine five eight three. I weating for you.

7. innocent sopa says

hie am innocent sopa from Zimbabwe my number +26***4065836

8. justin says

***22865382

9. Isabirye William says

My whatsapp number is plus two five six seven seven three seven five six five seven eight(+25******6578),contact me for my about info

10. Sonaya says

If you are thinking to have better life for rest of your life just simply join me. I pronise you that for more discussion confirm me on my email imbox
    Thank in advance for your concern.

11. Blexo says

I’m blexo 19 yes old I’m interested in a beautiful wealthy sugar mummy

12. Phillip Bates says

I am waiting for your call my number is 074***63651 contact me on wapsap

13. Taj says

WhatsApp no 00***586***517

14. Thapelo says

07***18621 won’t promise you the world promise to love you respect you be faithful to you im keen in know you hope you will give me a chance

15. Billa says

Hi darling
    I love you

16. Smiso says

Hi beautiful when I looked at ur pics I felt inlove

17. Smiso says

Hi beautiful ***y mummy I am hungry for you here is my number 0***395397 I am from South Africa

18. Muhammad Anwar Tahir says

Hi Priscilla ward california welcome.
    Baby my contact no
    92 + 0313 5278 831.
    I need your contact no and email address so that I may contact you my lady love. Thanks.