This Rich Sugar Mummy Miss Amanda In USA Has Accepted You

This Rich Sugar Mummy Miss Amanda In USA Has Accepted You

An independent, honest and spontaneous Sugar Mummy is seriously looking for an honest, vibrant, passionate, humble, trustworthy, reliable sugar boy for a sugar mummy dating affairs. This Sugar Mummy needs a serious relationship, she has met a lot of fakes guys who pretend to love her, but were after her money. If you are real and a serious guy, you are the one this sugar mummy is looking for.

This Sugar Mummy who goes by the name Amanda Amundsen a USA citizen currently living in California is lonely and need a strong active young man for a Sugar Mummy affairs. She is here looking for a real man! She wants a man who will be willing to come over and live with her in her lonely mansion.

This Sugar Mummy is looking for someone who treats her like a queen in all the sense that fills her with passion, at the same time he will respect and listen to her, it is fundamental for her. She is ready to pay her sugar boy $5000 monthly. She has lots of businesses and connections around the world. She is seeking to meet a trustworthy young man who can help her manage her investments. She is ready to pay for your VISA flight fees.

To connect with this Sugar Mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;

I am characterized for being a humble, romantic and good-hearted lady, I’m just looking for the ideal man to make a life together, I do not care about age, I think that love does not stem from that … I believe in love is a feeling of intense emotional and se-xual attraction, I am a very fun lady who loves to do outdoor activities, I like the beach, I currently live in Califonia, I have my own business, so do not be afraid to write to me, I do not bite. hahaha… If I am sincere, I have a weakness for older men … I need a young vibrant man.

I am looking for someone who treats me like a queen in all the sense that fills me with passion, at the same time I respect and listen to me, it is fundamental for me. I want a man who will be willing to come over and live with me in my lonely mansion. I’m ready to pay for his VISA and flight fees and also give you $5000 monthly.

So if you have all it takes to make a mature woman looking for love interested in you, you are hereby welcomed to apply to get this mature woman looking for a love phone number and Whatsapp number from us as she has directed us not to share her contacts publicly. Best of lucks, let the best man win!

So if you are interested in Rich White Sugar Mummy, Submit your real details (names, age, and location) at the comment section.

1. Wisdom Anidueka says

wisdom
    Ghana /Accra

2. Joshan says

Hello my dear love Amanda?First of all I should start saying thanks to meet you a beautiful lady who attracted my eyes plus my soul.Morever am ready to live with you so that to ensure I will do anything you want to make your heart feel calm and relaxed.

Am Joshan my name.A young man who is humble,slow to anger and also understanding.In my leisure time I like watching football and movies,reading and also outgoing.My dear love Amanda I promise you full companion,full love and also well bed treatment if you have me as your lover.Please darling spare me your time to know each other more through my whatsapp number which is +***70400***8.I wish you a nice moment hoping to receive your response through my whatsapp number.Thanks

3. friday says

I have everything she’s looking for, am kind, humble, gentle,cool,and understandable person

am 20 by age Friday by name
    from Nigeria
    asaba city but base in delta state
    if interested in me let her chat private me me in whatsapp ***64534642 or email me on
    mrpublic786**********

4. prince says

hi ***90***12

5. felix says

hi pretty, how are you doing? im interested and love to meet you ,thank you waiting for you***;

6. Stephen says

Hello good evening. Send me message let chat at WhatsApp. +***542928***

If you interisted connect me + six three nine one seven six three five two two five zero
    Thanks

8. Faith says

Name-calling FAITH
    Age- 23
    Location- South Africa

9. Pince Hamzat Abefe says

Interested

Hello dear thanks for accepting me. I’m Lawrence Boateng from Ghana. I’m strong intelligent honest faithful quite humble sincere understanding quick hardworking and trustworthy respect and kind.
    I will make you happy always. You will be my Queen love and Cherish you. I will adopt to your standard immediately we come together. You will not regret of chosen me. M***age me on WhatsApp number+***54***1402

Hi sweet Amanda***;am Kadenge from Kenya and my phone number is +***7***55445.

12. Alba Rahim says

I am Alba from Uganda
    +25***3323***
    albarahim1610**********

13. behaz says

hy i am interested on you