Whatsapp Number and Phone Number of Sandra from South Africa

Whatsapp Number and Phone Number of Sandra from South Africa

Are you searching for sugar mummy in South Africa? Then meet Sandra, a 38 years old Lady. Sandra is currently searching for a sugar boy in any part of Africa, especially from western Africa countries. She is in need of toyboys from countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and her home country, South Africa.

Her is a message we received from Sandra

Hi hotcampusnews.com/dating admin, my name is Sandra from South Africa, I am in serious need of a guy who will always be there for me, whenever I need him and call him, he will always show up.

Also Checkout: Sugar Mummy Website – How it works and How to Use it Well

I need a guy who is ready to be available in short notice, and who is free whenever I call. Money is not a problem. Then call me if you are very strong in be d and I will enrich your pockets.

Here’s what Sandra Needs.

Before sharing what her needs in a sugarboy, Sandra disclosed that Distance is not a problem. If you are from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, etc, then you must be ready to travel to South Africa and meet her up. But you guys must have connected through WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.

1.. She needs a guy who is strong enough for her,

1. She needs a guy who does not have body odour, mouth odor, it’s a major turn off for her.

2. She needs a Man who is capable of handling her as long as she wants.

3. She says she wants a handsome young one too.

4. For you to be connected with Mrs Sandra from South Africa, then you must do the following.

• Share your hobbies
  • Share a brief description of yourself, including complexion, height, and age.

Finally, if you are selected, she will contact you via the phone number/email you dropped in the comment box below. Always know that your email/phone numbers are protected.

Mrs. Sandra will be the only one that can contact you. Use the comment box below to share the information required, so you will be connected with this sugar mummy.

1. kola says

hi am kola and am a good and loyal and am also good in bed am 20 years of age this is my whatsapp number +***818******2

2. Olawale Sulaimon says

3. Olawale Sulaimon says

I my name is Olawale,i am from nigeria, am black in completion, am not too tall, my height is 17.8, i love playing football and i love dancing and i love reading books.am 26years, my phone number +***8174***615

4. Shaun says

Hi Sandra I know that you are looking for someone that will treat you the way you need to be treated.Im not promising you much but just my time and love if you keen send me a message ***3******

5. John says

Hi dear,my name is johnbosco, am really interested, and promised to make you happy for ever in any way you want it.contact me on ***3041***4

6. carrington says

hi i am interested in you, am 33, from zimbabwe, single, loving, and caring. app 0026***2784401

7. Gabana says

App on +***74166***

8. Shepard says

Hi beautiful,i m a caring,honest guy who will shower u with love the best way.i m in whatsapp 0******612

9. Clive says

+2772***8958 whatsapp me I will describe myself

10. Trust says

Hi sandra plz whatsapp me at 0731611453 am in johanesburg an will take it from there

11. OLUMIDE says

Please am in need of help of having a sugar mummy please people ***;
    Help me please
    ..my name are OLUMIDE ADEYEMO.
    I am tall in height
    My heights is 1.76cm***;.
    Am cool guy whom you can trust with anything you choose to keep with him
    Am interested in you and am sure I will do to whatever you ask me doing ***;
    I wouldn’t mind taking you all around the place doing what you want at a point of time you needed me to do it at your own satisfaction***;.
    My WhatsApp number is ***82110649***;
    ***; thanking you in advanced..

12. John says

Hello Beautiful, am John very much interested in you. Kindly Email me.