You Have a Message from Sugar Mummy Lovina

You Have a Message from Sugar Mummy Lovina

Hello Dear, How are you doing? Hope you are fine today!

My name is Lovina. I saw your request to hookup with me. I want to let you know that I have accepted your connection. Kindly chat with let’s hookup in real life. I love you. Please pick my phone number.

1. simba nyamurowa says

My name is Simba a young man aged 24 with great ambitions.Mature at state but it doesnt mean we cant all sometimes behave like kids.Am a bit crazy and wild but fun to be around.
    Am more than obliged to have a gorgeous woman like you in my life,yet also a woman of intelligence.A queen you are and the moment I set my eyes on you,I immediately wanted to be your man.

1. simba nyamurowa says

I have no access to view any details.what may be the reason

Connect me +739456077333

2. david says

can u text me no

3. kevin says

Hye SM Lovina, how are u, I can make u happy n satisfy u, my dear, trust me, u wont regret, I will treat u like a queen, heres my no.+601***24***, call me , k, take care my dear SM

4. nelly white says

+***544******

5. Clive says

+2772***8958 whatsapp me I will Introduce myself ,text me on hangouts maduwaazwi**********

6. Clive says

I need a sugermummy text me on hangouts maduwaazwi**********

7. Excel4life says

Hi ***y , I’m interested in U pls DM me I’m very romantic an I’m very good on bed , I just want to satisfy u always anytime u need me , +***8136274***

8. Bayoo says

Am interest

9. Babs says

Hello beautiful

10. Vincent says

If u have accepted me this is my number ***1***6314

11. ****sy says

Ey beautiful I do love you too so call me 0******580 or whatsapp me so that I may be your sugar boy😍

12. Prince says

Hi I can handle you better ,***7824***5

13. Titoz nashe says

Hi dear am nashea , am 33yrs , am a humble guy , respect a lady a lot , a good listener, caring and loving energetic guy. Am a guys who likes to make a lady happy coz her happiness makes me happy too. Am a Zimbabwean but currently in S A seeking employment. I promise that I would make your wishes mine if given a chance. Yours loving guy nashe titoz

14. Ntando says

I need rich sugar mama in Durban or Pmb am 23 years, i have everything like***;***;. Contact if you interestd 0620047744

15. Miracle says

If you accepted me this is my number
    ***63***521

16. Mthokozisi says

Hello beautiful you look amazing I love you so much contact on this no076***4698

17. Miracle says

Madam lovia
    How will get your number pls

18. Miracle says

This my number cal me
    ***63***521

19. Sadeq says

Sadeqmohammed747**********
    0 0 6 0 1 7 3 9 8 0 3 9 5
    Hii mummies
    Interested 😊

20. acute says

hello my name is Acute i am 33 handsome guy from swaziland i will treat you like a Queen and i will give my all to you my whats app number +***76283*** or acutenew0**********

21. Jasper says

+***803115***7

22. Adeyemi Temitope felix says

For me to know that this site is real send one mummy number to me less talk on WhatsApp.this is my number +***80330***74 am ready

23. Andreas Tobias says

Hi lovina dear friend i saw u try to call me but i was in the work can u call me direct to my private mobile phone number my luv at+***817***028 my fullnames ANDREAS ANDREW TOBIAS LIVED IN THE CAPITAL CITY WINDHOEK IN NAMIBIA MY sweetie pie get hold of me at 22hoopm Namibian time evening tonight

24. Bernard ngwili says

Hi Lovina , Dear hope you’re very fine , first j wish you the very best this coming CHRISTMAS , in GODS grace , j thought j could have joined you before then . j give you special thanks to you my queen , Angel to meme in principal on your noble acceptance, j am very much delighted , special appreciation , a none smoker no alcoholic paving way for always to be beleive with you side by side for a happier partnership , ***uring that most trust , faithful , great great respect as stated when this universe was brought to life ; a woman should be handled like a chicken egg , nevertheless frustrate a woman on ones life to have a noble peaceful admirable happier partnership life span , never to hurt you in anyway , have a fearing heart to poor or rich regardless *** , no body likes dramas on what you’re aiming . Last ; jam imagining what means for a couple of days to get in touch with you in vain , j have decided to use msg in this hotcampusnews.com , if there’s another way may be WhatsApp , j request you call or forward your phone only this wasn’t a fluke , my Telegram no. / WhatsApp no ***-07***45494 Kenya , let’s have faith , be blessed

I’m Lawrence Boateng from Ghana am 32 years of age. lm strong herthty intelligent honest faithful quite humble sincere and trustworthy
    I’m mature enough to handle any woman in my life. I’m not a cheater and I not gamble with My love. I will make you fill like a Queen in your world. I love children and can take a good care of them.
    I don’t drink nor smoke. I like to Lean new things everyday. I can stand in anything that comes my way. Chose me and I will make you fill like never before. I will love you and Cherish you. Your children will be my chose me and you will not regret

How are u dear Lovina***;my number is +***7***55445.

27. prince says