EBSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update: All the applicants who made Ebonyi State University their 1st choice and other candidates willing to change to Institution that EBSU 2020/2021 Post UTME online screening form closing date has been extended by three (3) weeks. In line with the above, candidates are advised to complete the Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials between 9th and 30th July 2020.
The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME, and Direct Entry screening form have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic exercise. The school will not be conducting any post-UTME screening, see the guideline below;
We are using this platform to inform all the applicants who select Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 cut-off marks and above as well as possess required O/Level credits for University admissions, that the ESBU admission POST-UTME Application Form is on sale for the 2020/2021 academic year.
All the applicants who applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University are hereby informed that the school will not conduct any post-UTME Screening for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020.
EBSU Cut-off marks
The Ebonyi State University general cut-off point is 170. However, there are departments and courses that their cut-off marks are higher than 170. CLICK HERE to see EBSU departmental cut-off mark.
How to Apply EBSU Post-UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. To register for the exercise, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the college portal EBSU Post UTME link https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/.
- Click on “Start Application”
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Date
The EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session would be conducted on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
The Ebonyi State University Post-UTME 1st choice Admission Exercise date has not been announced yet.
Recent entry: EBSU Departmental cut-off mark
Ebonyi State University Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sales and submission of the application form will end on Thursday, 9th July 2020. The closing date has been extended to 30th July 2020.