Graduate Institute’s Geneva Graduate Challenge 2020
The graduate institute in Geneva is inviting applications for the Graduate Institute’s Geneva Graduate Challenge 2020, eligible persons from across the globe are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
About the Contest: “The Challenges of Climate Change”
The idea is to gather contributions that are both theoretically grounded and offer pragmatic solutions to a relevant international development problem stemming from an interdisciplinary collaboration between 3 to 5 enrolled master students from anywhere in the world.
This year, five prizes will be distributed; one in each of the following categories (based on the UN Statistics list):
- Universities located in Africa
- Universities located in Asia
- Universities located in Europe
- Universities located in North America and Oceania
- Universities located in South America
Students are invited to
- identify a challenge stemming from climate change;
- construct an interdisciplinary analysis on how it affects different aspects of development in a specific (but transposable) context;
- propose innovation at the policy, practice, process or technology levels turning the challenge into development opportunity.
Value of Contest:
The ADG contest distributes 20,500 CHF in monetary prizes. The winning project is awarded CHF 10,000; the two teams in second place will receive CHF 5,000 and the two teams in third place, CHF 2,500.
Graduate students from all over the world
To be taken at (country):
Eligibility: Eligibility is based on evaluation by an interdisciplinary academic steering committee.
How to Apply: Application Deadline:
- Registration for teams ends: 16th April 2020
- Submissions are due by: 20th August 2020
Important Notes: Endeavour to apply now, you may submit proposals later.
We Also Recommend
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!