Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2020-2021
The Homer Fund seeks to truly make a positive impact on their associates’ lives. Orange Scholars Program offers scholarships to associate’s children based on financial need and academic performance, as well as community involvement and leadership.
Continue reading to see all the information you need to know for applying for this scholarship.
The Orange Scholars Scholarship 2021 is open to high school seniors and current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Each year, up to 1,000 scholarships are awarded to qualifying applicants in amounts up to $2,500 each.
Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2021
The Homer Fund attempts to make a positive effect on our partners’ own lives. The Fund admits how high priced postsecondary schooling can be and chose in 2006 to branch out and seek out different means to demonstrate its service of their partners.
The Homer Fund is a nonprofit charity created in 1999 in celebration of The Home Depot’s 20th anniversary.
Orange Scholars offers scholarships to partners’ children primarily based on financial need, academic performance and community participation, and direction. Financial demand is given the maximum consideration.
Level/Field of Study
Orange Scholar Scholarship Covers High School and college courses. Aside from these scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Homer Fund Scholarship is hosted by Orange Scholars. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Homer Fund scholarship is opened for students from US, Canada, and Mexico.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in America, this is a List of Latest Undergraduate Scholarships for America
Number of Scholarship
Annually up to 1000 homer fund Scholarships have been given to qualifying applicants in numbers up to $2,500 each year.
Since 2006, a lot more than 11,500 students have received scholarships for more than $27 million to help pay for the cost of attending faculty.
Eligibility for Orange Scholars Scholarship
Minimum qualifications for the Orange Scholars Scholarship Program are:
- Applicant must be the dependent of a full- or part-time hourly associate of The Home Depot and its subsidiaries, The Home Depot Canada or The Home Depot Mexico, at the time of application.
- Applicant must be a current high school senior, or a current college freshman, sophomore or junior planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall of 2021
- Applicant must attend an accredited, non-profit two-or four-year college/university
- For-profit colleges/universities are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicant’s parent/legal guardian must be a Home Depot associate for at least one year as of November 1, 2019 and must be a Home Depot associate at the time the scholarship is awarded
Since 2006, more than 13,000 students have received scholarships totaling more than $32 million to help cover the expense of attending college.
Each year, up to 1,000 scholarships are awarded to qualifying applicants in amounts up to $2,500 each.*
For-profit colleges/universities Aren’t qualified for this scholarship
- Applicant’s parent/legal must have to be a Home Depot partner for a Minumum of One year at November 1, 2020, and has to be a Home Depot associate at the period that the scholarship is granted.
Application Procedure for Orange Scholar Scholarship
Click here to review submitted 2020-2021 Orange Scholars applications
- The application period for the 2021-2022 school year has closed.
- The application period for the 2022-2023 school year will open is Nov. 1, 2021
- If prompted for a Program Key or Access Code, enter orange scholars
We recommend other scholarship opportunities
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.