IMT Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out
Latest Update: The proposed Post – UTME Examination for the ND into the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu for 2020/2021 Academic Session will no longer hold on the 19th -23rd October 2020 as earlier scheduled. A new date will be communicated. Meanwhile, applications are still ongoing into the affected programmes.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Form.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page