International Society for Performing Arts Netherlands Fellowship 2021
The Dutch Fellowship Program offers three major Arts Community of Arts leaders to ISPA’s large international network of art specialists Scene of the Netherlands.
This article explains in detail the eligibility and gives a full guide on how to apply.
In addition, the program supports another executive located in Egypt, Morocco, Russia or Turkey. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress.
They engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders of some of the world’s leading art organizations, develop their knowledge and resources, and continue to share educational experiences and share their experiences with their communities.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
International Society for Performing Arts fellowship is designed to sponsor international students pursuing a career in performing art in the Netherlands and engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations and increase their industry knowledge. If you wish to explore more information on Undergraduate Scholarships, click on the link.
Netherlands Fellowship Program 2021 is been hosted in Netherland. But international students can join from every part of the country. For students looking forward to studying in Netherland, follow this Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
All international applicants will be considered for the International society for performing arts fellowship if they are citizens and residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia or Turkey. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The selected fellows of the Netherlands Fellowship Program 2021 will receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full registration at ISPA 2021 in New York (8-10 January 2021), including a one-day pre-conference seminar (7 January );
- Financial support for travel and accommodation expenses in connection with participation in the conference;
- Until a successful review, fellows can participate in the program for up to two more years and receive the same benefits as in the first year of the program.
The ISPA Fellowship 2021 has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- Applicants must be permanent residents or citizens of Egypt, Morocco, Russia or Turkey.
- Currently employed in the performing arts
- Have at least five years of work experience in the arts;
- No member of ISPA (or has been in the last three years) or a current member of the ISPA organization;
- Did you not receive an ISPA scholarship in the past?
- You have the opportunity to fully participate in ISPA over the next three years.
The application deadline for the International society for performing arts fellowship 2021 ISPA Congress (January 11 – 15, 2021) is Friday, November 8, 2020. This means applications are now closed and may reopen next year.
Getting Your Student’s Visa to Study in Netherlands
Now that you have decided to study in the Netherlands, you will have to get a student visa. However, if you are from any of the EU/EEA countries, then you don’t need a student visa.
To get a student visa demands that you provide evidence of admission into a particular program by a University in the Netherlands. You always have to show your residential plan in the city with evidence of how you plan to cope with your living expenses.
A student visa takes time to process completely, so it’s wise that you start now. To get started , click the button below:
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!