Israel Scholarships for International students 2020-2021
Entries are currently being accepted for the Israel Scholarships for International students 2020-2021, eligible scholars are invited to hurry and apply.
The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey.
The following countries have a special scholarship arrangement:
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Great Britain, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Japan, Norway, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Russia.
Different types of scholarships are offered (not available for veterinary and medicine studies):
1. Summer language courses (Ulpan)
2. One academic year (October until June) for a maximum of eight months (M.A., Ph.D. Post Doctorate or research studies).
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Undergraduate and postgraduate. Any field is available at the selected University.
The Scholarship is hosted in Israel.
The Eligible Countries Include Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey.
Eligibility CriteriaBasic Requirements:
- The applicant should hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). Israeli citizens are not eligible to submit an application for this scholarship. Recipients of the scholarship must receive a student visa (A2), issued by the Israeli Embassy/Consulate to which their application was submitted.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University to which he/she applies. A scholarship will be granted only after the required institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
Terms and Conditions:
- The terms and conditions of the scholarship may change from year to year according to the annual budget.
- Either a full or partial scholarship may be granted.
The scholarship includes:
The partial scholarship includes:
*According to the bilateral agreements between Israel, Poland, and the Czech Republic, health insurance is not included.
In order to start the application process, please contact your local Israeli embassy to verify the exact date for submitting applications and to receive more detailed information concerning the process of choosing candidates for the scholarship from your country.
Submission of Application
Before downloading and filling out the application forms, please carefully read these important instructions.
Applications should include:
- All of the above should be printed in English and submitted in three (3) copies to the Israeli embassy in the applicant’s country (in the Netherlands, please follow instructions on the website).
- The final date for the submission of application forms is normally no later than November 30.
- The final decision regarding the granting of a scholarship will be made around June of each year.
- The MFA will notify the candidate of his/her acceptance to the scholarship program.
For more details, please write to the following e-mail address: email@example.comDownload Files
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!