Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden
Do you want to study in Sweden? Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and solid work experience? You can study in Sweden for a master’s degree with a fully-funded Swedish Scholarship. Check out this Linkoping University International Scholarship 2021.
Take your time and go through this article, If this meets you right and meet the requirements do well to apply for the Linkoping University Scholarship, the World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all you need to win the Linkoping University International Scholarships in Sweden.
Linköping University is pleased to offer outstanding international students a limited number of scholarship opportunities. The LiU International Scholarship aims to support international Master’s students with critical academic potential from outside the European Union / European Economic Area.
Linköping University offers many innovative educational programs, many of which focus on business focus, which is leading to a qualification, for example, doctors, teachers, economists, and engineers.
All You Need To Know About the Linkoping University International Scholarship 2021 Eligibility for the Linkoping University International Scholarship 2021
Students who have applied for a master’s degree program at Linköping University and who meet all of the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- has applied before the deadline for the first round of admission (January 15, 2021);
- He has chosen a master’s program at Linköping University as his first priority (number 1 of 4);
- he was admitted to his first option in the first notification of the results of the selection (April 3, 2021);
- You have to pay tuition fees; and
- The applicant is a citizen of a country outside the EU/EES/Switzerland and must pay the tuition fees. If the candidate’s status changes to the non-paying state, the scholarship is no longer valid. Students must inform Linköping University in writing if they are no longer required to pay tuition fees.
Level/Field of Study
The Linkoping University International Scholarships is for pursuing a master’s degree program at Linköping University in Sweden and provided to learn any of the courses offered by Linköping University Sweden.
The Linkoping University Scholarship 2021 is hosted in Sweden.
There are other Sweden Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
The Linkoping University International Scholarships in Sweden is open to International students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Linkoping University Scholarship 2021, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Linkoping University Scholarship Worth
The Linkoping University International Scholarships in Sweden covers:
- The tuition fees for a student awarded a LIU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, 75 or 100%.
- Scholarships within the program LIU International Scholarships will result in a tuition fee waiver of 50-100 %.
- The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the scholarship covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.
How To Apply For The Linkoping University International Scholarships in Sweden
To participate, the applicants must need to check to the application process through the given link below:
If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master’s program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April yearly), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
Deadline For the Linkoping University Scholarship 2021
The application period for LiU Scholarships opens each year on the day students receive the Notification of Selection Results and is only open for a short time (about 3 days).
- 03 April – Application period opens.
- 06 April – Application period will close at 23:59 CET.
- 21 April – Scholarship recipients will be published on this page.
Eligible students are invited to apply before the deadline for applications closes. When applications are open for the LiU International Scholarship, you will find an online application form link on this page.
Please note: Linköping University reserves the right to determine internally, on a year by year basis, how many scholarships will be offered, what percentage will be offered and to determine the merit process once eligibility has been met and if there are more applicants than scholarships available.
For more Information and Application of the Linkoping University Scholarship 2020 click on the link below.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
Linkoping University Scholarship FAQs What does the Linkoping University Scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. This means tht the tuition fees for a student awarded a LiU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, or 75%.
When will the application for the Linkoping University International Scholarship 2020 begin?
For the Linkoping University Scholarship 2020 Application period opens 03 April.
What is the criteria to get this Linkoping University International Scholarship 2020
Students who have applied for a master’s programme at Linköping University and who meet all of the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
1. you applied by the deadline for the first admission round (15 January 2020);
2. you chose a master’s programme at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4);
3. you have been admitted to your first choice in the First Notification of Selection Results (3 April 2020); and,
4. you are required to pay tuition fees.
Who is this Linkoping University International Scholarship meant for?
The LiU International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master’s degree students with significant academic potential who are required to pay tuition fees.
When is the dealine for the application?
Application period will close at 23:59 CET, 06 April
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.