MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme 2021
Applications are now open for 2021 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme. This programme is for young, ambitious, energetic, and goal-driven Nigerian graduates between 20-26 years. If you fit into this description, hurry and apply now!
The deadline for the 2021 MTN Graduate Development Programme is March 17th, 2021. Apply now!
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company.
Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria.
Through this Graduate Development Programme, MTN combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles.
What you need to know about the MTN Global Graduate Programme
This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community.
Also, this programme will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organization. This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
Mission of the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of the MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme is open to young, ambitious and energetic Nigerian graduates.
Fields of Study
You should have qualified in any of the following disciplines:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Administration
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Information & Communication Technology
- Telecoms Engineering
- Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study above.
Age and Experience
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
If you must be qualified for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme, you should have the following attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
Having these skills will be an added advantage to you while applying for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme.
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must exhibit MTN Values of leadership, innovation, relationships, integrity, and a can-do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
How to Apply
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High-Performance Culture
17th March, 2021. Apply Now!
Award Provider: MTN Nigeria