Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Form 2020/2021 is Out
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Form 2020/2021 | The management of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Post-Basic Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
PROGRAMME DURATION: 18 months for the Post Basic Midwifery.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Requirments.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least six (6) months working experience
- Candidates must possess a current practicing licence
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW: 7-8 September 2020
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page