Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) In 2020
To apply for SISGP 2020, interested applicants should follow the application procedure below:
University Admission Application Procedure
- Apply for up to four eligible master’s programmes by clicking on the application link below.
- University Admissions is the national online application service which handles admissions to universities in Sweden. It is an independent agency not related to the Swedish Institute (SI). Therefore, the eligibility and application procedure for SI scholarships and for university admissions are different.
- After submitting the application to the master’s programme(s) at universityadmissions.se, the applicant will receive a personal application number consisting of eight digits. He/she should save the number as it will be needed when applying to SISGP.
- 3 February 2020 is the deadline for receipt of application fee and supporting documents that are required by University Admissions. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- It is also important to note that if you miss the deadlines or fail to follow the application procedure at University Admissions, you will not be eligible for an SI scholarship.
SISGP Application Procedure
- After having completed the application to a master’s programme one can apply for an SI scholarship.
- During the application period 10-20 February 2020, make sure to submit the required documents digitally through their online application portal. The online application portal is open from 00:00 CET 10 February 2020 to 23:59 CET 20 February 2020.