UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 [Cut-off Mark and Screening Date]
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark and screening date for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. The UNIBEN Cut off mark is 200.
New Update: The closing date has been extended to August 1st. Meanwhile, all the registered candidates are advised to check for their specific screening date and time on 5th August, 2019.
Update: This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form for admission into the Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced fully.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Update: UNIBEN Admission List is out
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Only candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2019 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July 2019 and Midnight of 29th July 2019.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Candidates should go back online on Monday 5th August, 2019 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIBEN Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of University of Benin Post UTME Screening form will closes by midnight of 29th July, 2019. The deadline has been extended to 1st August, 2019.
Warning: Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.