UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out
UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes (PGDE, MSc, and PhD) of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO), for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: See: UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses Offered
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO postgraduate Programmes
- CGPA of not less than 2.75 on a five-point scale, or
- CGPA of not less than 2.2 on a four-point scale
- Virology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM)
- MBBCh/MBBS or its equivalent.
University of Uyo
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, NIGERIA
Duration of UNIUYO postgraduate Programmes.
All programmes in the Postgraduate School are full time. Part time programmes are domiciled in the School of Continuing Education.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form
Application Forms can be accessed ONLINE on payment of the sum of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only: To make payment, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and make payment online using ATM Card or in any commercial bank nationwide. After payment return to the portal to complete your registration by clicking on Admission forms Link, then e-Forms, then Register link and enter your RRR.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
All completed Application Forms with
- photocopies of relevant credentials,
- duplicate copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form,
- three copies of research proposal, etc should be forwarded to reach the Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Uyo, NIGERIA not later than Monday, 31st August, 2020. Applications received after this deadline may not be considered.
Candidates will be required to take a screening test on a date to be announced.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page