USAID Global Health Fellowship Program 2021
Applicants are invited for the USAID Global Health Fellowship Program 2020, only persons who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
About the Award:
The Global Health Fellows Program (GHFP) II is the US Agency for International Development Global Health (GH) bureau’s premiere Fellowship program that identifies and supports diverse, technically excellent professionals at all levels to achieve the Agency’s health priorities.
The providers of this award are the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
Value of Award – USAID Global Health Fellowship Program:
Salary based on commensurate experience and earnings history. The Public Health Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package including professional development programs.
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, health finance, health economics, international development, epidemiology, sociology or other related social science or finance fields.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in cost analysis or related financial planning and management, with at least three to five (3-5) years’ experience in an international or resource-challenged setting.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in one or more of the PEPFAR countries, or at one of the PEPFAR headquarter agencies.
- Willingness to relocate to Lusaka, Zambia, if you do not already reside there.
- Ability to travel internationally 20% of the time.
- US Citizenship required.
This award is to be taken at Lusaka, Zambia
It is a Fellowship for master’s degree holders in public health.
The duration of the program to be pursued for which this fellowship will be granted is a minimum of 2 years
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to apply for this position through GHFP-II’s online recruitment system at the official website, which allows you to store your CV, profile and biodata form in our database.
A separate cover letter describing your qualifications and experience, interest and familiarity with issues relating to this position, and how this position relates to your career goals is required for each application.
When is the Application Deadline for USAID Global Health Fellowship?
Applications close Jan 15.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!