UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2021
Applications are currently been submitted for the UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2021, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program.
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Level/Field(s) of study:
University of the West of England, UK
To be eligible for the UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships, you must:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
You mush have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. You will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed by Wednesday 30 June.
Application for the UWE chancellor’s scholarship is 30 June.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: April (Annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept