Western Sydney International Bursary 2021-2022 –
Applications are now open for the Western Sydney International Bursary at the Western Sydney University. This bursary is open to international students enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate courses this 2021.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 and will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees. It does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with the study.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in this program.
About the sponsor: Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney. It is a provider of undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher research degrees with campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Penrith. It is currently ranked in the top 400 in the world in 2021; THE World University Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2019.
Level/ Field of Study
This Australia international Bursary covers the following courses:
The Australia international Bursary is awarded by Western Sydney to international students who enroll in a postgraduate program in 2021.
This Australia international Bursary is basically available for Students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, from Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Aside from the Sydney International Bursary 2021, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Western Sydney International Bursary 2021 worth
Western Sydney Bursary worth $ 3,000, – This is a one-time contribution to tuition, excluding living expenses, accommodation, transportation, student health insurance foreigners and other tuition fees.
To be eligible for the Western Sydney Bursary 2021 program, the Applicant must be:
- Be a new foreign student starting a bachelor’s or graduate program at Western Sydney in 2021
- Candidates for the first time an application for admission to a bachelor’s or doctoral program
- Be an international student with a university degree
- Be citizens of the eligible countries above.
Applicants are not eligible if you:
- Are citizens of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are studying abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- currently, have an existing offer for study in 2021 (any intake)
- are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- Are cross-institutional applicant
- You are a foundation and diploma student studying at The College
- Are an applicant applying to study at the Sydney City campus
- Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- Are awarded another scholarship by the University or another organization that covers the cost of tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University in 2021 (any intake).
How to Apply for Western Sydney International Bursary 2021
No utility is essential. All new programs for admission will likely be routinely regarded as for a bursary. If you’re a hit, your bursary is offering will likely be defined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Bursaries introduced to students starting off learning about in 2021 are restricted. Selection for every consumption will likely be in response to early acceptance via the broadcast time limits.
The Western Sydney Bursary 2021 program application deadline is May 24, 2021
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!