How to Apply for Poland Visa in Nigeria
How to Apply for a Polish Visa in Nigeria In this post, we’ll discuss the Poland visa requirements for Nigerian citizens, as well as how to apply for the various sorts of visas, depending on whether you’re visiting as a tourist, a visitor, or on business.
The Central European country located between the Baltic Sea and the Tatra Mountains has a lot to offer travellers. The architecture of Poland is an intriguing mix of post-Communist and modern styles.
There are numerous museums, castles, and other attractions. As a result, you should not strike Poland off your list of probable European destinations.
Poland Tourist, Visit & Business Visa Application in Nigeria
Do Nigerians Need Visa to Poland?
Yes, Nigerians do need a visa to visit Poland. To apply, you must complete a visa application form and send it to the Polish Embassy in Abuja, along with the necessary supporting paperwork. Types of Visa to Poland are:
- Tourist visa
- Visit visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Medical visa
Tourist, visit, and business visas are all examples of short-term visas. This means that if you are from Nigeria, you can only visit Poland for tourism, to see family or friends, or for business for up to 90 days. If you are still in the nation after 90 days, you may be fined, deported, or perhaps imprisoned, depending on the circumstances.
- Individuals who want to visit Poland for tourism purposes can apply for a tourist visa in Poland.
- A Visit Visa is issued to foreigners who have been invited to visit Poland by family or friends.
- Foreign citizens who want to conduct business in Poland, engage in trade contacts, attend work conferences, or meet with business partners must obtain a valid business visa.
- A student visa is required for anyone coming to Poland to study at one of the country’s educational institutions. Learn how to obtain a Poland Student Visa in Nigeria by clicking here.
- People from foreign nations who require medical treatment in Poland are eligible for the program.
Poland Visa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens (Tourist, Visit & Business visas)
Make sure you have the following documents on hand before applying for a Poland tourist, visit, or business visa in Nigeria.
- International Passport: A passport that is valid for international travel and will remain so for at least three months after your departure from Poland is required.
- Passport Photographs: Two passport photos were taken by a professional photographer. The passports should be the same, and the background should be white. Dimensions of 35mm x 45mm.
- Visa Fee Payment: Proof that you have paid the fee for applying for a visa. On the same day that you intend to submit your application for a visa to Poland, you will be able to pay the required visa fee and obtain a receipt for the payment at the Polish embassy.
- Travel Medical Insurance: A policy that covers you for the time you will be in Poland. The embassy will not acknowledge any insurance certificate unless it meets specific requirements. You should obtain your insurance certificate from a visa expert who is familiar with the most appropriate insurance provider in all visa situations.
- Flight Itinerary: Flight booking or flight reservation will suffice.
- Accommodation: Include any documentation that proves you have a hotel reservation. However, if you will be staying with family or friends, the address of their home should be provided. It is best to avoid making hotel reservations that can be changed or cancelled before the visa application process is finished.
- Invitation Letter: The purpose of your visit should be stated in the invitation letter. The letter should also say how long you’ll be staying in Poland. To apply for a tourist visa, you need a letter of invitation from the tour’s organizers. If you can’t get the tour organizers to send you an invitation letter, you should be able to get by with a tour voucher. If you want a visit visa, you will need a letter of invitation from the person you will be staying with. If you want to get a business visa, you will need a letter of invitation from your business partner or the host of the conference.
- Proof of Funds: You must present a bank statement proving that you have sufficient funds to pay the cost of your trip to Poland as well as your living expenses while there.
- Minors: One is considered a minor if they are under the age of 18. Because of this, they will need a signed letter of consent and the international passports of their parents or guardians to apply for a visa.
- Supporting Documents: When applying for a visa to visit Poland, you will be required to present documentation that demonstrates your connection to the individual you plan to see while you are there. This can be done by providing a birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption certificate, photos, etc. To obtain a business visa, you must demonstrate that you have a legitimate business connection by providing documentation of your participation in an official business event. You could also include receipts showing that you paid the fees for the business conference, seminar or meeting you are going to.
- You will have to prove that you will go back to Nigeria after your trip to Poland is over. This can be a letter from your employer if you are working, a student ID card to show that you are still in school, or your business registration documents if you own and run a business in Nigeria.
- If someone other than yourself is paying for your travel to Poland, you should present a bank statement from your sponsor along with a letter saying that they are ready to pay for your stay in Poland.
- You should bring copies of any additional visa approvals along with you. Include a copy of the visa refusal letter if you’ve been denied.
How to Apply for a Poland Visa in Nigeria
- Complete the online visa application form on the embassy website.
- Collect the relevant documents you need to submit with the completed visa application form. Make copies of these documents.
- Register and schedule an appointment.
- Attend your visa appointment. There, you’ll submit your documents and may be asked to come in for an interview. It is possible that the consular officer would ask you to present additional documents as well.
- Return to the embassy on the day you are scheduled to collect the verdict on your application.
We advise you to be patient while the visa is being processed.
How Much Does a Poland Visa Cost in Nigeria?
The fee to apply for a visa to Poland as a tourist, visitor, or for business purposes in Nigeria is 60 Euros. If your application for a visa is rejected, the fee that you paid will not be refunded.
Booking Poland Appointment in Nigeria
Appointments for obtaining a visa for Poland can be scheduled online. To begin, you will need to complete the online application form. After you have finished filling out the form, you will be presented with a calendar containing the available appointment dates and times for your visa. You are required to be early for your Visa appointment.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Visa for Poland?
In Nigeria, it may take up to two weeks before your application is processed and the outcome issued. In circumstances in which additional checks are required, it is possible that the processing of your visa application will take up to one month.