Company: The Berkeley-London
Positions: Human Resources Assistant Jobs in UK
Job Location: Wilton Place, London, SW1X 7RL, GB,UK
Salary: £ 10.00-£20.00 Hourly
- 1/2 Years of Experience || NO EXPERIENCE?? APPLY HERE NOW
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will provide essential support to the HR department and contribute to the smooth functioning of HR operations. Your administrative skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle sensitive information will contribute to maintaining accurate employee records, coordinating HR activities, and supporting HR initiatives. This role requires excellent communication skills, a customer-centric approach, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process, including posting job advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Coordinate and schedule new employee orientations and onboarding activities.
- Maintain employee records and ensure accuracy and confidentiality of HR information and documentation.
- Process HR paperwork, including employment contracts, offer letters, and HR-related correspondence.
- Assist in administering HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Handle employee inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits, providing accurate and timely information.
- Assist with employee relations matters, including investigations, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate employee recognition and engagement programs and initiatives.
- Assist in administering employee benefits and leave programs, including maintaining records and coordinating with external providers.
- Coordinate training and development activities, including scheduling sessions, booking venues, and tracking participation.
- Assist in maintaining and updating HR databases, employee files, and HR-related documents.
- Prepare HR reports and metrics as required.
- Support the HR team in organizing HR-related events, meetings, and projects.
- Stay up to date with employment laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
- Previous experience as an HR Assistant or in a similar HR support role is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws in the UK.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in using HR software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of recruitment and selection processes.
- Customer-centric approach with a focus on delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of employee relations and HR compliance.
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources or a related field is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, opportunities for career growth, and a supportive work environment. If you are detail-oriented, have a passion for HR, and enjoy providing administrative support, we invite you to join our team as a Human Resources Assistant.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.