McGill University is a renowned institution of higher learning and one of the top universities in the world. Students from over 150 countries are accommodated by McGill every year. It has a diverse student body and prides itself as one of the leading research-intensive universities in the country.
McGill University Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. This scholarship is granted to undergraduate, master’s well as Ph.D. studies. The scholarship value is $8,500 for undergraduates. International students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
More so, applicants must be full-time Master’s students at the university with outstanding results. However, international students who have provided proof of financial capacity to immigration authorities in a bid to get their study permit are not will not be considered until the first 12 months of study.
About Host Institution:
McGill University is committed to assisting qualified undergraduate students who require financial aid in their academic pursuits. Students from low to moderate-income families who demonstrate financial need are eligible for the University’s Entrance Bursary Program.
All newly accepted, first-year, first-degree students, as well as newly admitted, first-year undergraduates entering professional programs in medicine and law, are eligible to apply. The program’s purpose is to increase access to the University for those who are financially challenged by augmenting other financing sources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Finance, part-time job, parental support, and other sources of funding.
Level/Field of study:
Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D.
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- Be in satisfactory academic standing
All international students
Please follow the following instructions to apply for McGill University Scholarships:
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Master’s degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available in August of each year.
I am really interested and I hope you will help me by using my email
I need a scholarship I am an undergraduate