Sussex University is now accepting online applications from students for their British scholarships funded degree programs for the next class and you may be eligible for Sussex University Scholarship, student loans, or any funding program such as their international scholarships, Ph.D. studentships, or their freshmen merit scholarships so now you can read this article to get insights about these British opportunities.
Coverage and Benefits of Sussex University Scholarship
Sussex University Scholarship is available for undergrad and master and doctoral degree students with different funding options and student loan programs.
Sussex University Scholarship Eligibility for Postgraduate programs
If you want to get enrolled in any postgrad (MS/PHD) scholarship program offered by Sussex university then you have to first qualify for the subject/degree specific admission requirements and then your next thing would be to stand eligible for their scholarship with following three mandatory requirements:
- Must have at least bachelors degree with over 3 CGPA out of 4
- Must satisfy English language proficiency requirements
- Must also have willingness to join Sussex university for next batch
Sussex University Scholarships for Undergraduate Courses
All undergraduate scholarships offered by Sussex University are available here through which students can choose suitable scholarships and check their benefits, eligibility criteria and apply accordingly.
Sussex University English language Requirement
Applying for admission or scholarship at Sussex University in UK is not difficult because their admission office actually accepts variety of English language tests to evaluate proficiency of their applicants and i have verified that sussex university accept following English tests:
- IELTS academic (Band score 6 for standard admissions, or 7 bands for advanced)
- Pearson PTE (Score 67+)
- CAE (Score 185+ for Advanced, and 169+ for standard)
- Duolingo English test (Standard 120, whereas 140 advanced)
- TOEFL (Score of 80 for standard and 90 for advanced)
- CPE (Score of 169 for standard courses, and 185 for advanced)
- Language cert ESOL
With this you must also check which English language taught degrees are accepted by Sussex university for granting new admissions or scholarships on English language requirement page of Sussex.
Subjects Offered for Admission at Sussex University
- Product Design
- Energy Policy, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Cultural Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physics and Astronomy
- Education and Teaching
- Drama and Theatre
- PGCE courses
- Languages and Linguistics
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- American Studies
- Biomedical Science
- Filmmaking and Media Production
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Zoology and Animal Studies
- Social Work and Care
- Ecology and Conservation
- Media and Communications
- English, Literature and Creative Writing
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Media
- Business and Management
- Placement years and Sandwich Degrees
- International Relations
- Accounting, Banking, and Finance
- Engineering and Robotics
- Art History
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Film Studies
Apply for Admission at Sussex University on Scholarship:
Register your interest in any British scholarship offered by Sussex University admission application system and then create you profile to submit your biodata information, choice of subject with degree, and attach relevant documents with choice of British scholarship you want to apply for at Sussex.
When to apply for admission to Sussex University?
I will suggest you not to wait for Sussexx university application deadline to get close because the more early you apply the more bright chances you will have for your selection however application deadline for Sussex university scholarship is August 1.
These are the latest dates that we guarantee to consider applications and you should apply earlier as some courses are in high demand and may close before the above deadlines and there are also some courses with earlier deadlines. Check our Masters courses for specific deadlines.
You must also submit your application earlier if you apply:
- without formal academic qualifications
- with professional qualifications
- on the strength of relevant experience.
I think deadlines are to ensure that there is sufficient time available to you to think on if you want to accept their scholarship/admission offer so that you can later on apply for British study visa in time and get on UK before their next batch classes start.