This Rich Sugar Mummy In New York, USA Want To Chat With You On Whatsapp

This Rich Sugar Mummy In New York, USA Want To Chat With You On Whatsapp

This wealthy Sugar Mummy just contacted us via our contact us channel that she is seriously looking for a cool, humble, tender, faithful, devoted, Sugar boy for a sugar mummy affairs.

This Rich Sugar Mummy identifies as Maria Kidd residing in 3471 Godfrey Road New York, New York, U S A is free and ready to mingle. Want to get for yourself a Rich Sugar Mummy in the USA? Look no further, this best Sugar Mummy Dating Site has the best Sugar Mummy for you.

This 40yrs old Sugar Mummy is open to a new relationship right now. She is looking for a hunter… A man who is able to catch and tame her… She needs a serious and purposeful man. A man who is not afraid to build a new world with her… She needs a man with a pure soul with clear eyes and an open smile. I want you to combine such qualities as passion and romance… She doesn’t care how old you are and what your appearance is… All she needs is a man who will love and cherish her.

This Sugar Mummy is willing to sponsor you to come over and meet her where she base. She has promised to take charge of all travel expenses if the selected sugar baby resides outside of the USA. She is really desperate and willing to do anything for any lucky man she tries to contact. This is why you need to keep trying.

This Sugar Mummy wants to chat with you online first before establishing the relationship . She is on Whatsapp.

To connect with this Sugar Mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;

My motto in life is “Whatever happens, happens for better”. That’s why I am an optimist! You always can see a big smile on my face. ) And I adore to share this smile with people who are near.)) I have a lot of energy, big zest to life…What else can I say… I am very kind, patient))) I am a tender woman, who is not afraid to show her feelings… I am used to looking for good sides in people…) surely we are not perfect, but I am sure each of us has something special and wonderful)I’m a very extraordinary person and you will understand this when you talk to me the first time. I will show you a world of love and happiness if you give me such a chance.

My life is a continuous interest. I enjoy yoga, cycling and rollerblading. But honestly, I get tired of being always active. In the evenings I like to read detectives, to watch movies, especially historical or just to listen to music.

What man do I need? Interesting and frank, who does not hesitate to turn his soul inside out, the one who can speak and listen … I need a hunter… who is able to catch and tame me… I need a serious and purposeful person. A person who is not afraid to build our new world with me… I need a man with a pure soul with clear eyes and an open smile. I want you to combine such qualities as passion and romance… I don’t care how old you are and what your appearance is… I know… Love has no limits !!!!

Interested in dating this Rich Sugar Mummy in New York, USA, Quickly drop your contact details. especially your Whatsapp Number via the comment session. She will pick from the comment session. Goodluck

1. Shola says

I am very glad to see you I like your appearance OK I’m very simple and humble whit respect if you wanna choose me I we be happy w***ap +***8077***956

2. Top Wendy says

If you give me a chance to be with you I will do what ever you want me to do.I Will give you the kind of love nobody has ever good to you before .am loyal and honest this is my WhatsApp number+***81***92***

3. innocent sopa says

hie am innocent sopa from Zimbabwe am interested my number+26***4065736

4. Ashiq says

Hi

Hello. I’m Lawrence from Ghana. I’m interested in your post and I truly want to be the hunter who will catch and tame you. I’m a mature young man who understand life and love. Humble, honest sincere ,Frank, faithful, just ,determined, quite, trustworthy, loving caring, romantic and p***ionate.
    I’m serious looking for a mature woman like you. Who will love me as who I am. If you me I will love and Cherish you in all my life. Take you as a friend lover, soulmate,,companion and your everything. I will thrill you romantically and makes you fill madly in love. I’m easy going out with, good looking and romantic. Strong, energetic. A hardworking who wants to built a better future with a woman like you. An open minded with no secret. I will tell you everything about me when we started chatting. And you will know me better. I don’t drink nor smoke.
    I like cool and inspirational music, romantic movies. I’m intelligent and fast in leaning so I can fit in any condition. You can contact me on WhatsApp number +***54***1402

6. Kemraj Singh says

Hello dear,well my name is Kem Singh,a real Indian Christian,gentleman currently living in South Africa, I am very caring,loving and a p***ionate guy and who knows how to treat a woman.I hate cheaters and liars and i believe in one man,one woman,dont you think so my dear.Every relationship has ups and down,so i believe that as a couple,we should fix things up in a polite way,without any violence.I am a good listner and i will always be by your side at all times.I feel we should do things together,like shopping,going to the park and the beach.Well what i can say to you,is that you will never,never regret having me by your side.You can whatsapp me on +2774******2 or e-mail me on singh.kem**********

Love

Kem

7. Jahir says

Hi
    H r u
    Am jahir from india now am oman working am not lier am not cheater if you trust me my whatsapp number is +9***4***567my

8. Innocent says

Hi my name is Innocent, I’m happy to see ur cute and gorgeous face. I will like to be ur Friend just give me a chance and u will not be disappointed. Have a wonderful day***;

9. Innocent says