Lagos State School Of Nursing Igando Form 2020/2021
The Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando, Lagos Admission form into its general nursing training programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how to obtain Igando school of Nursing form.
The management is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State School of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos, general nursing training programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Igando Admission Duration & Requirement
Entry Requirements: Interested applicant must possess FIVE (5) CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subjects from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB;
- English Language,
- Physics and
Age Range: Applicants must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
How to Apply for Lagos State School of Nursing Igando
- Go to the college portal at https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/ and Click on ‘Start Application’ and complete the registration form. Please note down your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contains your personalized bank details (bank account, account number, and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of Ten thousand, one hundred naira (N10,100.00) only, to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (color print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown. The examination is computer-based testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge, and Current Affairs.
Lagos State School Nursing Form Closing Date
The application closes on Friday 13th June 2020.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as the same will be used for result checking.
- Note that the first-year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
For more information, please call 08166224128, 08064915230.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.