Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program
Call for application for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022-23. Asian Development Bank has announced marvelous career opportunities for the students holding a Bachelor’s degree and unable to pursue their education due to financial and other circumstances. ADB promotes you to participate in the fields of economics, management sciences, technology, law and public policy, and other developmental fields. This ADB scholarship 2022aims to uplift the developing countries by investing in their human capital and enabling them to contribute to their home countries. Through this opportunity, ADB is willing to maintain diplomatic ties with their member countries. Moreover, the fully-funded scholarship program is organized to ensure cultural diversity within the institute by allowing people to join in.
The scholarship opportunities in Asian Development member countries attract people intending to share knowledge, skills, and abilities. The master’s degree scholarship helps enable people to become a part of its vision in achieving the core values of sustainability, prosperity, inclusiveness, resilience, and development in the Asia and Pacific regions. ADB intends to ensure regional integration and create an inclusive environment where all forms of diversity are recognized, valued, and respected. No matter where do you belong, what is your gender, what your nationality is, what your ethnicity is, what your religion is, what is your sexual orientation, whether you are physically disabled, or what is your thinking style.
The Asia and Pacific scholarship opportunity is devoted to transforming your lives with honor. ADB considers everyone a unique entity because it believes that all of you, with unique abilities, can mark the valuable contributions in making the region a better place. This fully-funded international scholarship program encourages women to apply for this fully-funded opportunity and feel empowered. The academic activities and the assignments will help you develop social networking with your peers. Moreover, under the guidance of supervisors, having diversified knowledge will help you counter field-related challenges in solution-driven ways. Thus, it will lead you to become an influential market professional.
The Asian Development Bank offers full scholarships to alleviate extreme poverty by ensuring economic growth in the region. ADB also assists its member countries and partners by providing the required loans, technical assistance, and special grants. Moreover, ADB also guarantees equity-based investments in the regions to stimulate social, political, and economic developments there. ADB is an open community comprising government officials, researchers, students, and civil society organizations eager to participate in national development efforts. Further, this opportunity will help you interact with area experts, policymakers, and other specialized practitioners of the related fields.
- New Zealand
Master’s Degree Program
- Management Sciences.
- Development Studies.
- Law and Public Policy.
- Science and Technology.
- Major Fields of Study:
Hong Kong – China
Master of Science in:
- Urban Planning
- Urban Design
Master of Technology in Science and Technology
- Master in International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master programs in Engineering
- Master of Public Health
Master in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Development Management
- Master of Agriculture
- Master of Science
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Public Policy
- Master of Social Sciences (Applied Economics)
- Master of Science in Environmental Management
- Master of Sciences or Engineering in School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- School of Management (SOM)
- Master in Engineering
- Master in Economics
The United States of America
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Asian Public Policy Program
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in International Development
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Public Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of E-Business Management
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Systems Engineering
- Master of Systems Design and Management
- Master of Economics
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Laws
- Master of Political Science
- International Project Management Course (M.B.A)
- Master’s Program in International Environmental Management Program
- Special Course in Agricultural Sciences – For the Global Future of Life, Food and the Environment
- International Course in Management of Civil Infrastructure and Earth Resources Engineering
- International Course in Urban and Regional Development in the Department of Urban Management
- Bioresources Sciences
- Agro-Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Global Governance and Corporations
- Economic and Business Law in Asia
- Innovation and the Law
- Fundamental Perspectives on Economic and Business Law
- Master of Science in Asia Pacific Studies
- Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
Benefits of Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
- Full tuition fees.
- Traveling allowances.
- Monthly subsistence allowance.
- Housing allowance.
- Books and other study material allowance.
- Medical insurance.
- Special research grant for research scholars.
- Computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses can also be covered.
Eligible Countries for ADB-JSP:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Eligibility Criteria of Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
- Having the nationality of an ADB borrowing country.
- Having the nationality of Japanese ODA.
- Do not have dual citizenship in any developed country.
- Be in good health.
- Secured master’s admission at a designated institution.
- Possess bachelor’s degree with excellent academic scores.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time working experience after a university degree.
- Proficient in English (written and verbal) language.
- Not more than 35 years of age (in certain cases, it is extendable if the Government of Japan endorses).
- Committed to returning home after completion of studies for at least two years.
- Not be associated with working with ADB.
- Not be the close relative of any employee of ADB.
- Not be an employee of ADB-JSP-designated institutions.
- Not be working or living in the country except his or her home country.
- Not enrolled in graduate degree programs.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
- Students have to request the chosen partner institution for an application form.
- Fill in the personal details, proposed study plan, academic record, professional history, and references of the previous employer.
- Answer the asked questions which include any other additional resources, if required.
- The reasons for undertaking the particular course from the specified institution.
- After completing the required documentation, students have to send the documents to the institution.
- Ensure to mention the area of your interest.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Required Documents for ADB Scholarships:
- Latest income tax return/certification of annual or monthly salary.
- Certification of family income.
- Copies of academic records.
- Complete the application form.
Selection Criteria for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2022-23:
Stage 1: Institute sends the shortlisted candidates to ADB.
Stage 2: ADB review and send the list of recommended awardees to the Japanese executive director.
Stage 3: ADB selects scholars and informs institutes.
Stage 4: Institution will inform the selected ones.
The application deadline for the scholarship has not been mentioned yet, so you can apply from now onwards.
Apply Now: Official Link