Do you wish to begin your educational journey in Italy? happy news Italian universities offer numerous scholarships to foreign students. In this article, we’ll go into great detail about the scholarships available at the best Italian institutions, their advantages, and how to apply.
For the academic year 2023–2024, top universities in Italy will provide more than 800 scholarships to foreign students. These scholarships cover tuition, housing costs, health insurance, and travel expenses in addition to an average monthly stipend of $2500.
Italy is the most competitive nation in Western Europe in terms of education. The educational system uses unconventional teaching methods to prepare students for the demands of the working world, and the institutions themselves are works of art.
Why You Should Study In Italy
Italy is not just popular for its dishes, it is one of the most sought-after study-abroad locations in Europe. Additionally, it is the most sought-after nation under the infamous Erasmus exchange program. More reasons to study in Italy include the culture, the weather, and the architecture.
- It houses the top-ranked Universities like:
- Politecnico di Milano
- Università di Bologna
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
- Sapienza – Università di Roma
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Pisa
Scholarships In Italy
1. Bocconi University Scholarships
Bocconi University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and master’s studies.
- These scholarships provide a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (for Graduates) and accommodation.
Deadline: April 14/ 21 and May 27, 2022(Annually)
2. Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships 2023
75 PhD scholarships are offered by the Scuola Normale Superiore to both students from outside Italy and Italian citizens for four years.
- This scholarship covers tuition fees and a grant for board and accommodation. All students will be entitled to additional funding for their research activity, even abroad.
Deadline: 25 August 2022 (Annual)
3. Italian Government Scholarship
Italian Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students to pursue master’s or PhD at the top Italian Universities.
- This scholarship covers monthly payments of 900 euros, tuition fees and medical insurance.
Deadline: June 9, 2022
4. Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program
Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) PhD Program 2022-2023 offers 32 PhD fellowships to international students in Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science, Urban Studies, and Regional Science.
- This scholarship will provide a tuition fee waiver, accommodation and free meal vouchers.
Deadline: June 01, 2022
5. Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 | ICGEB
Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The fellowship period is 2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension.
- The Fellowships comprise a very competitive package including stipend, health insurance and additional benefits.
Deadline: March 31, 2022, September 30, 2022(Annual)
6. NATO Defense College Fellowships 2023
NATO Defense College Fellowship 2022-2023 is a fully funded research scholarship for international students. This fellowship will provide a stipend to cover the costs of his/her stay in Rome and his/her travel expenses. Applications will open on 31 March 2023.
- Each Fellow will receive a stipend to cover the costs of his/her stay in Rome and his/her travel expenses.
Deadline: July 15, 2022
7. University of Bologna Scholarship
University of Bologna Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and master’s studies.
- This scholarship provides the recipient with study grants of €11,000 gross for Unibo Action 2) and tuition fee waivers for Unibo Action 1.
Deadline: March 31, 2022 / April 29, 2022 /May 31, 2022 (Annual)
8. University of Calabria Scholarships
The University of Calabria scholarships in Italy offer 120 fully funded scholarships to international students who wish to study at the undergraduate or graduate(master’s or professional master’s).
- Free accommodation, access to the University’s on-campus canteen and a stipend of approximately €2,500.
Deadline: April 14, 2022.
9. Invest Your Talent Scholarship
This scholarship aims to support talented young International students by offering scholarships to study any English-taught Master’s degree programs only in the fields of Management and Economics, Engineering and Information Technologies, at reputable Italian universities.
- Monthly allowance of 900 euros (net).
- A short internship at any top Italian company.
- The University of Padua will award 2 additional scholarships to students selected by the Invest Your Talent Technical Committee who have chosen the University of Padua as their destination.
10. University of Pavia Scholarships
The University of Pavia offers 10 different scholarship programs to international students. This scholarship also offers different jobs and traineeship opportunities.
- Tuition waiver. The tuition fee is from 400- 4500 euros per year.
- Free accommodation.
- Job experience
One of the best choices you can make for yourself as an international student is to study in Italy. One of the nations that provide high-quality education at the lowest cost in Italy. How about “less is more”? Italy is the location; you may study there for as little as 4,000 euros per year.
The best part is that the scholarships in Italy for International students are a great avenue to experience a change of environment and mix with the Italians, you get to learn at close to no cost, eat Italian dishes and learn the language. You will also mix with students from other parts of the world.
Md Radey Bepary
Md Radey Bepary I am worker