International Scholarship in Engineering at City University London 2020
The City University London is currently offering an international scholarship for students who want to undertake MSc program in Engineering fields.
Those coming from non-European Union countries are welcome to apply. This scholarship will provide up to £2,000 to each of the successful applicants.
The School is dedicated to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering and Mathematics courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
The scholarships is worth £2,000.
The selected applicants are expected to receive £2,000 which is intended to assist them pay the fees for their chosen course of study.
Level and Area of Studies
- Biomedical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management(MSc)
- Civil Engineering Structures(MSc)
- Civil Engineering Structures (MSc Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics(MSc)
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- Maritime Operations & Management in Greece(MSc)
- Mechanical Engineering(MSc)
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management(MSc)
Place of Study
The international scholarship for students who want to undertake MSc program in Engineering fields will be held at At City University London, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
This MSc scholarships will be available to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the above mentioned courses in September 2020.
International students (non-EU) are welcome to apply for these scholarships.
Once the Scholarship panels have met, successful candidates will be notified by email by the Postgraduate Office (please be advised that this could be up to 6 weeks after the application deadline).
– First One: 1 March
– Round Two: 1 May
– Round Three: 1 July (this is the absolute deadline for scholarship applications for 2020 entry)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!