Monash University South African Undergraduate Scholarships – Fully Funded
Scholarships from Monash University are available to both high-achieving students and those who are experiencing some type of financial hardship. Students are given scholarships to encourage and recognize academic performance in previous studies. Monash University’s South African campus aims to provide higher education opportunities to a diverse cross-section of the continent through giving scholarships and bursaries. The university is dedicated to offering educational opportunities for both high-achieving students and those who are experiencing some type of disadvantage (financial hardship). Based on academic success, this scholarship is available to the best South African and international students.
Monash University, South African
About the host institution:
In 2001, the South African higher education community welcomed a private higher education institution. Monash South Africa (MSA) has grown in popularity over the years and now offers degrees in four different schools. Our graduates are in high demand because they leave MSA with high-quality qualifications, leadership skills, and a sense of civic duty.
- A total of 100% of your annual tuition and residence fees. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, living expenses, or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank accounts.
- Scholarships are renewable each year
- Applicants will be exposed to the working environment during peak periods, and you will be given first priority for Department work placements.
Note: Other expenses such as lodging, travel, and textbooks are not covered by scholarships. Scholarships are renewed each year if students maintain a high level of academic performance. The Bursary and Scholarships Committee will evaluate students’ performance at the end of each year to determine if they are eligible to continue receiving the award.
- To be eligible for scholarships, you must first be accepted into their course at Monash South Africa.
- You must be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in an undergraduate course of study
- You must not be a recipient of any other financial support award
- Be studying year 12 or equivalent or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent internationally.
- Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Complete the Application for Monash South Africa Scholarship form (pdf, 73kb) – The forms can also be obtained from the Student Services Centre
- submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15th November for Semester 1 and 30th April for Semester 2.