University Of East Anglia Scholarship For International Students (All Countries)
University of East Anglia Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for international students. It is offered for master’s studies based on academic excellence and personal statement. The university scholarship offers 4000 euros to the recipients.
All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date. Successful applicants will be contacted by the admissions department.
University of East Anglia
About the Host Institution:
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is public research internationally renowned university based on a campus that provides top-quality academic, social, and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students. The university offers over 300 courses in its four faculties, which contain 26 schools of study.
University of East Anglia Scholarship provides the recipient with £4000 funding.
You must fulfil the following requirements to qualify for the University of East Anglia Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible.
- International students are invited to apply.
- Choosing the applicant based on academic excellence.
- Met the School’s English language requirements.
- Applicants who can clearly and concisely explain how studying here at UEA will help them to make an outstanding contribution to their chosen field of study.
- Must have been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date.
Follow the following instructions carefully to gain the University of East Anglia (UEA) Scholarship for International Students:
- Applicants who have been offered a place to study with UEA are automatically considered for nomination.
- Applications to the 2022 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via video.
- You will be asked to film your response to the following two questions:
- Tell us how the course you have chosen will equip you with the transferable skills required to meet your future career aspirations
- Consider the different social and extra-curricular opportunities available to you at UEA, and outline how you may engage with these to enhance your experience, and those of your fellow students.
- Submissions should be in mp4 format, filmed in standard definition (not HD or UHD), and no longer than 2 minutes in length.
- This is an opportunity to go beyond your statement, mention UEA specifically, and include why UEA is the right university for you.
- UAE is looking for original, engaging responses that show what you will bring to the UEA community during your studies and beyond. You should be able to prove a track record of community contribution through volunteering or extra-curricular activity and research the opportunities that UEA can offer.
- You are advised to submit your scholarship application as soon as you feel it is ready. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning that the sooner you apply, the sooner you will find out whether you have been successful.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must already have a conditional or unconditional offer for the first year of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2022. Your offer should state that you are an international fee-paying student.
- Applicants in receipt of another UEA scholarship or award should note that scholarships are exclusive. In a situation where a candidate is offered multiple awards a greater amount will be offered.
June 30, 2022