Australian National University Scholarships For International Students
The scholarships offer a tuition fee reduction of 25% or 50% for three years of study for undergraduate recipients and up to two years of study for postgraduate students. Most of the selections will be based on academic merit, and the qualifications submitted for admission at the University will be converted to the common scale that will determine your place on the merit list.
Eligible applicants with multiple qualifications will be ranked according to the qualification used as the basis of admission. All programs are eligible except Doctor Of Medicine and Surgery (MChD) and Master Of Military and Defence Studies
The scholarships are valued at $28, 854 per annum:
- Travelling and removal allowances.
- Thesis allowance.
- Allowance of dependant children (in case of international candidates only).
- Paid leaves in the case of paternity, maternity, and medical categories.
- Exemption from Australian income tax.
- Cater to the full tuition fee.
- Health coverage for international students only.
- Relocation allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of Australian National University Scholarships:
- All international and domestic students can apply.
- A candidate has to be enrolled in an accredited HDR course.
- A candidate should not be receiving funding from another source.
- A candidate should not be receiving any income in order to support his or her living expenses.
- Students will be selected on merit basis.
- Highly intellectual students will be preferred.
- Selection Criteria for the Australian National University Scholarships:
- Competitive ranking.
- Good academic record.
- Availability of the position.
- Confirmation of the supervisor.
- Selection criteria may depend on the choice of the option you select.
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Current ANU students can also apply through the HDR Scholarship form.
- Select the type of scholarship you wish to apply for. Select either a domestic, international or other mentioned category.
- Select the study level from the available options.
- Ensure to mention the area of your interest.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, which are asked from you during filling up the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Request for Referee reports must be sent to the nominated referees two weeks before submitting the application.
- The application deadline for the ANU Scholarships 2022 varies depending upon which round of scholarships you choose.
Round 1: For international students, 31st of August in each year, and for domestic students, it is 31st of October in each year.
Round 2: It is the 15th of April in each year.